Matching strategies and methods
It assumes that the following questions should be considered:
- Is the activity you plan cooperative rather than competitive?
- Does it provide opportunities for getting students actively involved?
- Does it connect global with local?
- Does it examine root causes?
- Does it examine the historical context of a situation?
- Does it examine power issues?
- Is it experiential, constructivit and transformative and does it address various learning styles?
- Does it address the whole student (intellectual, social, psychological, spiritual) and encourages connection with personal experience?
- Does it include a futures orientation?
- Does it allow to record processes related to head, heart and hand?