This module addresses 4 areas:
- Identify goals/objectives/outcomes: What sustainability concepts you want your students learn?
- Feedback and assessment procedures: How sustainability goals/objectives/outcomes are aligned with appropriate feedback and assessment procedures?
- Select teaching/learning activities: What kind of activities are suitable to reach the learning outcomes?
- Write the course syllabus: What are the constituencies and functions of a course syllabus? How can you develop a course syllabus?
By the end of this module, participants will be able to:
- Clarify what sustainability concepts can be infused in your revised courses.
- Decide which themes and concepts to empasize in the revised courses.
- Know how to set-up meaningful learning goals and objectives
- Select suitable teaching and learning methods to sustainability issues chosen.
- Assess the alignment of course objectives and methods with course feedback and assessment.
- Develop a course syllabus addressing sustainability.