This module addresses 4 areas:
- Structure the course modules: What does structuring the course modules mean? How can you turn your course syllabus into course modules?
- Review the learning resources: How can you come up with the supporting learning resources? Where can you find relevant learning resources?
- Setting-up module units: How can you break-up each module into a set of units
- Develop activities/assignments: What activities are required to reach the learning objectives and outcomes set?
By the end of this module, participants will be able to:
- Know how to structure the modules of a course on the basis of the course syllabus.
- Select meaningful learning resources, especially Open Education Resources and Learning Objects.
- Respect and consider copy-right issues.
- Know how to break-up each course module on a set of units.
- Develop meaningful learning activities that are aligned with the course aims and objectives.