This module addresses 3 areas:
- Staff expertise and capacity building: What skills and competences are needed to implement a revised course?
- Learning and pedagogy: What does effective pedagogy to sustainability ensure?
- Delivery methods and tools: What strategies can be applied to reach the revised course objectives?
By the end of this module, participants will be able to:
- Recognize what is needed to implement successfully a revised course addressing sustainability.
- Identify the learning and pedagogy processes and practices for implementing revised courses.
- Apply strategies that ensure the implementation of the revised courses successfully.