This module addresses 3 areas:
- Understanding sustainability: What does sustainability mean for the lasting of achieved changes?
- Ensuring sustainability: How can sustainability of a program of curriculum revision succeed?
- Planning for new revision: What are the conditions for a new curriculum revision?
By the end of this module, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the critical importance of sustaining the changes achieved
- Recognise the factors ensuring the sustainability of a program
- Understand the need for a new revision